A slim fast Diet plan is what most dieters are looking for. We obviously want to change the way we look and feel about ourselves, but most of us do not want to wait forever to see the results we so desperately want to see. The good news is that there are ways to shed the pounds quickly without killing ourselves with hours of exercise and cutting calories to unsustainable amounts.
It is important to remember that one pound equals 3500 calories. Therefore, to lose one pound on a slim fast diet plan, you must somehow expel 3500 calories from your body, either by diet or by physical activity, or a combination of both. By making small changes in your daily routine, you can easily cut 250-500 calories out of your diet without even noticing that they are even missing. Here are a few ideas of easy ways to cut calories from your diet each day:
* Cutting just one can of soda per day equals 150 calories saved. If you drink a lot of soda, this can mean huge calorie savings throughout a day!
* Drinking regular coffee with low-cal sweetener instead of a late saves up to 400 calories.
* Eat meals on a salad plate. You will automatically eat about 15% less than eating on a larger plate.
* Eat Fruit instead of chocolate. The average candy bar has around 150 calories. Substitute a piece of fruit to satisfy that sweet tooth and save 100 calories.
Add a little more activity to your slim fast diet plan and your calories burned can really add up, too. You do not have to work out for hours per day at a gym to see results. By making simple changes in your daily routine can add up at the end of the week:
* Stand while you work for just two hours per day and burn an extra 100 calories.
* Mowing the lawn for just fifteen minutes will also burn an extra 100 calories.
* Vacuuming will not only make your house cleaner, but will burn 100 calories per half hour!
* Other housework will burn about 100 calories per twenty minutes of cleaning.
* Finding a parking spot that is a five minute walk from the door can burn up to 100 extra calories per day if you walk to and from your car just three times!
* Take the stairs for just 15 minutes per day instead of the elevator and calories will melt away!
As you can see, with just a little bit of effort, you can easily delete 250-500 calories per day. It does not take a lot of planning and effort to lose weight on a slim fast diet plan. If you have the desire to lose the weight and get healthy, you will find ways to make better food choices and to fit physical activity into your everyday life. By tweaking your activity level and eating habits ever so slightly, you can quickly lose one to two pounds per week! This type of slim fast diet plan is excellent for people who do not have time to spend their days worrying about what they are going to eat and when they are going to find time for the gym.